Cash payment or by card to the courier
Payment in cash or by card to the courier is available when ordering delivery in Moscow within the MKAD, as well as in some cities of Russia.
In Moscow, the option of fitting and partial buying is available. In other cities of Russia, delivery is will be done only on a prepayment basis, without the possibility of fitting and partial buying.
Please note that a refund when returning an order is carried out only to a bank card according to the details provided in the return application.
For other types of delivery, you can pay for your order only by prepayment in the following ways:
1. Online payment on the web-site
After the confirmation of the order, you will automatically be taken to the online payment page, where you need to carefully and accurately enter your card details:
- Cardholder (indicated on the face of the bank card in English in capital letters. For example: IVANOV IVAN);
- Card number (indicated on the front side of the bank card and consists of 16 digits. For example: 0123 4567 8901 2345);
- Card expiration date (indicated on the front side of the bank card – the month and year until which the card is valid. Card expiration date is entered in numbers. For example: 12 (entered in the month field) and 22 (entered in the year field), which means that the card is valid until December 2022); CVV2 or CVC2 card code (indicated on the back of a bank card and consists of three numbers. For example: 123).
2. Money transfer to the bank account
The money transfer is credited to the current account on the next business day, the delivery time is calculated from the moment the funds are received.
Transfer of funds to the details of Roseville LLC with the indication of the order number in the purpose of payment.
Recipient: LLC “ROSEVILLE”
INN / KPP: 7731467890/773101001
Bank name: JSC “ALFA-BANK”
Corr. account: 30101810200000000593
Possible reasons for the payment refusal
- The card has been expired. Make sure your card is still valid. The validity period of the card is indicated on the front of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). For details on the validity period of the card, please contact the bank that issued the bank card;
- There are not enough funds to pay on your bank card. For details on the state of the bank card account, please contact the bank that issued the bank card;
- The established limit of operations per day has been exceeded. The amount of the daily limit for transactions is determined by the partner bank;
- The bank blocks the operation on suspicion of its unfairness.
If you have any problems with payment, call us at +79689474299, or contact us in any other convenient way.
We wish you successful purchases!